[mythtv] Services API: reschedule

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 23:16:18 UTC 2015

On 12/22/2015 01:15 PM, John P Poet wrote:
> mythfilldatabase also has to call resched, for the same reason.
>
> I am utterly swamped right now, but I will try work on some services API
> stuff as soon as I can.

If the endpoint name is acceptable, the attached works. Just don't know if
ScheduledRecording::RescheduleMatch is the one you're thinking of using.
I'm also assuming that the Dvr service is correct.

The following 2 lines would appear in the backend log:

     ... (HandleReschedule) - Reschedule requested for MATCH 0 0 0 - ServicesAPI
     ... (HandleReschedule) - Scheduled 0 items in 0.0 = 0.00 match + 0.00 check + 0.00 place

Let me know if you'd prefer a feature-request-with-patch added to Trac.

--
Bill