[mythtv] Building master in F21

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Tue Aug 18 17:02:41 UTC 2015

I've been running a home-built late qt4 version of master under SL7
since February, with some forays into current PPA builds under *buntu,
but it might be good, time etc permitting, to update to a qt5
self-build.  I have an F21 box that appears to have successfully run
Stuarta's ansible playbook, a specfile for qt4/SL7 and a current master
tarball.  Clearly the specfile will need tweaking.  I haven't yet tried
building on this box and don't know what problems it will show, but is a
qt5 specfile already out there somewhere?

TIA

John P