[mythtv] Can't compile master in SL7.1beta

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Sun Apr 5 14:06:01 UTC 2015

On 04/04/15 16:05, John Pilkington wrote:
> On 04/04/15 15:36, John Pilkington wrote:
>

>> I suspect it might be an overlooked nvidia-related dependency...
>>

> Well, the first test with that failed - but I asked yumex to investigate
> installing the myth 0.27 packages from nux and it wanted to install lots
> more 'for dependencies', so I'll pursue that.

Further update:  I got the same failure after installing the myth 0.27.4
packages from nux;  so tried to rebuild from the rpmfusion
mythtv-0.27.4-3.fc20.src.rpm.  That wanted qt-webkit-devel, which
wouldn't install, so I tried PyQt4-webkit-devel, which did.  The build
then failed as before...

I'll try a similar rebuild of my last master srpm.