[mythtv] a new compilation problems

Janusz S. Bien jsbien at mimuw.edu.pl
Sat Sep 6 13:22:30 UTC 2014

Quote/Cytat - Jonatan Lindblad <mythtv at comhem.se> (Sat 06 Sep 2014
12:59:13 PM CEST):

> On 2014-09-06 07:59, Janusz S. Bien wrote:

[...]

>> /mnt/MyBookT2/projekty-JSB/MythTV/pakietowanie/packets/debbuild.tmp/mythtv/mythtv/libs/libmythservicecontracts/libmythservicecontracts.pro QMAKE=qmake -o Makefile ) && /usr/bin/make
>> -f
>> Makefile
>> Project ERROR: Unknown module(s) in QT: script
>
> Looks like you are missing the qtscript5-dev package.

Thanks! Now compilation is succesful.

BTW, when after installing the missing package I wanted to continue
compilation, I've got

Already on 'master'
Your branch is up-to-date with 'origin/master'.
Cannot pull with rebase: You have unstaged changes.
Please commit or stash them.
debian/mythtv.make:55: recipe for target 'get-git-source' failed
make: *** [get-git-source] Error 1

I've applied a brute-force approach and just removed both the source
package and
directory. This however resulted in downloading again the whole source
repository.

I guess there is a better way for restarting compilation...

Best regards

Janusz

--
Prof. dr hab. Janusz S. Bień -  Uniwersytet Warszawski (Katedra
Lingwistyki Formalnej)