[mythtv] Compile error at configure for windows cross compile of 0.27-alpha

tino.keitel at gmx.de tino.keitel at gmx.de
Tue Oct 15 14:39:47 UTC 2013

On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 08:04:29 -0400, David Blain wrote:
> > Are there any instructions how to build this for Windows?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Tino
>
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MythTV_on_Windows_using_Visual_Studio

Thanks. It seems to involve many manual steps to install the
prerequisites.  Are there prebuilt frontend binaries available
somewhere for testing?  I'd like to know if it works at all in the
intended setup before I go through all the hassle.  It also looks like
there is now way to create some sort of installer for easy
distribution.

Regards,
Tino