[mythtv] Move of libhdhomerun to external/

Daniel Thor Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Mon Nov 19 14:25:57 UTC 2012

On 11/16/2012 11:25 AM, Gary Buhrmaster wrote:
> So, before I spend too much time on this, is there
> interest?

Sure. While your at it it would be nice if hdhomerun_config
built and installed as part of the regular mythtv make process
instead of needing the cd to the directory and run
   make -f Makefile.bin
Probably should be called myth_hdhomerun_config though to avoid
conflict with a separately installed version.

> (*) I do not suppose you have a set of instructions
> available somewhere that indicates what is needed to
> build a windows build system?  If you do, and can
> point me at it, that would be appreciated.

There is:
   http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MythTV_on_Windows
I have to confess the instructions have never been good enough
for me to build the whole thing and the windows build script
has never worked for me. But if you use for windows yourself
you can probably get past the rough patches better than me.

-- Daniel