[mythtv] Should eitfixup always fill in syndicatedepisodenumber ?

Håkon Alstadheim hakon at alstadheim.priv.no
Thu Nov 15 13:28:34 UTC 2012

Hi all, I'm doing some adjustments to eitfixup for Norwegian DVB that I
hope will be useful for others aswell, and I wonder: when eit
description only gives me episode number and not season, should I then
leave syndicatedepisodenumber in the event blank, or should I set it to
something like "E2S0" ? Or maybe just "E2" ?

I THINK I have searched all relevant wikis for info on
episode/series/part numbers, but I can't find a canonical description of
this.

Appreciate any hints.

Håkon