[mythtv] Mythweather ebuild requires HTML-Tree as dependency

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Fri May 20 06:56:01 UTC 2011

Just merged up to mythweather-0.24_p20110515.ebuild followed by the
(recommended) emerge --depclean and HTML_Tree was removed.

Mythweather no longer worked although running the scripts manually seemed
to be OK. Seems that an extra dependency is required...

BTW: I tried removing all the existing (broken until I re-emerged
HTML-Tree) entries in MythWeather but it wouldn't let me - at least when I
pressed 'Finish' the screen didn't exit so the only way out was using ESC
- which of course left all entries intact!!

--
Robin Gilks