[mythtv] Ticket locking and a PulseAudio fix

Jeremy D. Jones jjones at almonassociates.com
Mon May 9 17:56:39 UTC 2011

Mike,

That was well said, and personally having made the same mistake, I think
something like that would be a good addition to "How to Create a Ticket."
(http://code.mythtv.org/trac/wiki/TicketHowTo)

It may save repeating the same thing every other month, since that link is
in red letters on every ticked at the top of the page.

I suppose I could add that.  I really don't know.  I guess I'll do some more
reading on how to contribute to the wiki.

Jeremy