[mythtv] Still muddling along w/ Snow Leopard compile issues

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Thu Mar 11 00:25:11 UTC 2010

> was able to compile with *many* of the patches that were either sent to me, or attached to bugs.

OK. I spent a few hours test building yesterday, and -r23710
contains everything I needed to build cleanly on a Core2Duo with

osx-packager.pl -m32

(and the 10.6 comments in that script applied).

I didn't try a backend build yet, but that
might give you a cleaner starting point?

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"People say I'm strange.
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | Does it make me a stranger?