[mythtv] Still muddling along w/ Snow Leopard compile issues

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Tue Mar 9 01:26:34 UTC 2010

>> What was looking in /opt?
>>
>> Do you have Fink installed products there?
>
> No… I'm not sure why it got installed there.  Looking at my MB Pro, it's in /usr/local/bin  strange.  Something must be non-ordinary with my iMac.

Indeed :-)

The osx-packager script does its best to ignore
any non-standard installed stuff (like Fink),
to force a local download and build of it.
Thus it overrides PATH/PKG_CONFIG_PATH/LDFLAGS.

I'm guessing another var like PKG_CONFIG_PATH
needs to be cleared or deleted.

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|   "Let's see how Spike is going"
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia |               ...