[mythtv] Translation: Some textstrings are untranslatable?

Kenni Lund kenni at kelu.dk
Fri Jan 15 19:38:52 UTC 2010

Hi

A friend and I have begun the process of getting the danish
translation of mythtv+plugins back in shape, as the current
translation is quite outdated.

After fully translating all of mythvideo and mythweather into danish,
we've noticed that several of the translated strings isn't being used
once we test the translations in latest trunk.

We assume that these are bugs, as it's only some strings who have the
problem (at least in the case of mythvideo, it seems to be worse in
mythweather).

Neither my friend or I have the knowledge or time to look into this at
the moment, but since we're going through almost all of the strings
anyway, would it be of any help if we took note of the untranslatable
strings and filed a bugreport with them for each of the plugins in
Mythtv?

Best Regards
Kenni Lund