[mythtv] Advice on debugging EIT

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 12:11:12 UTC 2010

On 3 December 2010 11:13, Paul McEnery <pmcenery at gmail.com> wrote:
> This thread seems to have died.

It might help if you state where you are and what DVB-C service you
are using, in case other users with the same setup can help. This
question/info might be better directed to mythtv-users.

If you have a healthy database, '-v all' logging enabled and have EIT
configured in mythtv-setup for your capture card(s), video source and
all channels you want listings for, I can't think of anything else
(but I'm sure stuarta will) to suggest apart from adding debugging
statements to the source code.

Cheers,
Nick

--