[mythtv] Bug? Or expected behavior?

MarcT myrdhn at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 12:59:47 UTC 2010

A few days ago my wife and I watched live TV for the first time in a while,
I have a ton of things recorded but she wanted to be spontaneous and watch
something else.

We caught an episode of Psych and I decided to add it to our lineup in the
future. When I was playing around with the unofficial mythweb add-on
mythepisode and looking at Psych I noticed that the episode we watched was
not highlighted as having been previously recorded.

To verify where the disconnect was I checked Previously Recorded on my
frontend and found that that episode of Psych is not listed as having been
recorded, even though it is still in my recordings under the live TV group.

Thus the quandary, is this expected behavior or an oversight? Are shows
watched on live TV intentionally left out of the previously recorded
database?

MarcT