[mythtv] Brainstorming a new idea for the program guide

Jay Merrifield fracmak at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 21:22:23 UTC 2009

Actually, after reading a bit more, it seems like a good chunk of #2 has
been implemented already in the new mythui, banner art supplied by Jamu. So
this change would most likely be a lot simpler. I'd just be changing the
program guide and the drawer for the channel rows to look for and place the
banner art on the screen.

Jay