[mythtv] mythvideo list view oddities

David Asher asherml at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 16:06:51 UTC 2009

I'm running trunk r21507 and finally got around to rescanning my
videos and bringing in new metadata.

There are two problems I'm noticing with mythvideo in list view.

1. when I grab the metadata for a TV show from the popup menu, it
works, and the button name changes to the subtitle.  However, when i
move to another button it reverts to the filename.  the metadata is
still all there in the display.  This is using Graphite.  At a minimum
the button should stay the same.  Is there a setting for what text
shows up on the button?

The videos/coverart/etc are not accessed with storage groups, but with
local NFS mounts.

2. (I think this was happening for a while -- at least since r21261)
The list view doesn't remember its location correctly.  The database
is updated correctly on leaving mythvideo, but when I reenter
mythvideo I'm left at the top level.

Are these known issues?  What would be the best info to provide to
help debug?

David.