[mythtv] MythVideo oddness with r21297

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 14:31:52 UTC 2009

On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 3:17 AM, Stuart Morgan<stuart at tase.co.uk> wrote:
> On Sunday 16 Aug 2009 09:11:39 Stephen Backway wrote:
>> I had the same issue.  Your default values reduced my WAF for a while...

Nope, you guys were right.  There was a small bug in the code that
occurred after I put the metadata browse stuff in.  I decided to make
it prettier by alphabetizing the settings values on the settings
page-- I was confused because I had tested it on multiple new systems
before committing it, so I figured the code was sound.  Too bad that
doesn't hold true when you change it later.  ;)

So anyway, Mea Culpa, but it *should* be fixed now.  Promise. ;)

Thanks for the good info,

Robert