[mythtv] Get sourceinput's tuned channel?

Jelle De Loecker skerit at kipdola.com
Fri Nov 14 20:30:39 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,

Is there a function in MythTV which can retrieve the current chanid a
sourceinput is tuned on?

As some may have seen on mythtv-users, I'm no developer.
But I do want to fix a certain bug we're having with LiveTV.

The source files can be a bit overwhelming, though. (It's comparable to
the first time I tried to install an RPM in Mandrake, without a package
management system, and got stuck in dependency hell.)

But I'm trying!

I've just been staring at the code for a few hours now, I could use a
push :)

Greetings,
Jelle De Loecker