[mythtv] MythUI Screenshots - "Watch Recordings"

Bert Haverkamp bert at bertenselena.net
Sun Nov 2 12:38:59 UTC 2008

Hi Stuart,

Wow, they look great.
the recording  status indicator is much more intuitive than the old colour
indication.
Only I'm just not sure about the tabs. I prefer the left-to-right  gui
paradigm. It is much simpler for Wife/Girlfriend/Other users.
I would suggest a preselection list, based on program-types/genres that
slides out of screen to the left when you press the right arrow or OK
button.

Otherwise, can't wait to start using it on my non-development system.
Regards,

Bert