[mythtv] discussion re Win32 backend tuner/s.

Andrei Tanas andrei at tanas.ca
Tue Jan 29 15:24:21 UTC 2008

As an experiment to be able to watch streaming video from an internet-based tv service, I created a barebones "StreamRecorder" class and "StreamChannel" class. I should say that the difficulty level is not too high and that having done that and having some background with DirectShow, I think it's not going to be too hard to implement windows mpeg recorder. Whether I'm going to have time to do it before the next release is another question though.

Sent from BlackBerry®