[mythtv] German translation

Michael Haas laga+mythtv at laga.ath.cx
Sun Feb 17 15:42:42 UTC 2008

Christian Güdel schrieb:
> Hello
>
> is someone else working on a german translation of mythtv? If not, I'd
> volunteer to do this. I just don't want to double the effort ;)
>
> Christian

I don't think the german translation currently has a maintainer. Stefan
Frank (sfr) used to do it but I haven't seen him on IRC for quite some time.

Various people (including myself) have contributed in the past. It
should be possible to bring (some of) them back on board and coordinate
the effort.

I'll have some spare time beginning next week so I'd be available :)

Regards,

Michael