[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r15914 by bjm

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Mon Feb 11 19:54:59 UTC 2008

On Monday 11 February 2008 19:31:04 mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org wrote:
> Added Custom Record examples for series ID when custom edit
> is called from a program that has a seriesid, and widescreen
> as an example of the syntax for matching a bit in the property
> fields.

The "(EIT Only)" bit isn't quite correct, XMLTV also supplies these extra
properties where available. For example, most, if not all of them are
available with Radiotimes guide data over XMLTV in the UK.

I believe some of the extra data is also available through SD but just hasn't
been supported until now. When reading an old copy of the spec at the time
the Zap2It => SD migration occurred I seem to remember 'surround sound' or
another audio/video property was featured. It was too long ago to remember
the details though and just because it was in the spec, that doesn't mean it
is actually used.
--
Stuart Morgan