[mythtv] MythTV website outdated?

John van Timmeren vantimmeren at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 14:04:06 UTC 2008

While working on the MythTV manual (mainly the DVB part at the moment)
I was looking at the MythTV homepage. With all respect... It looks
like the Mythtv home page is outdated in content and format?

Only release information seems to be up-to-date? I find the website
not matching the looks of MythTV and the the given content is not very
compelling to atract new users and developers. Especially when looking
at other pvr projects like http://xbmc.org or
www.team-mediaportal.com.

If needed I can help with the content and structure of the website,
but graphics are not my thing.

Regards, John.