[mythtv] DVB-S guide

John van Timmeren vantimmeren at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 13:49:37 UTC 2008

> About the manual: I think its important to have a good manual and
> documentation to get a larger end-user and developer-base, the more people
> use MythTV and help maintain the code and skins the longer the project will
> grow and stay alive.
>
> Agreed. There is a manual here:
> http://www.mythtv.org/modules.php?name=MythInstall
>
> Although, the last time I used it, it seemed like it could use a refresh.

Thanks for the feedback. I've decided to focus me on the wiki-based manual.
Just added an section about DVB-S. I've also contacted Robert Kulagowski
about contributing to the official mythtv manual.

Also started coding in mythTV (only playing with the code at the moment)
hope to join you guys soon in developing.

You can find the wiki-based manual here:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/User_Manual