[mythtv] Time to Vote? (as Re: Official Thread: Mythtv.org Redesign)

Herman Kuiper herman at frontier.nl
Thu Jun 21 16:29:41 UTC 2007

> I think that if we move to consider the top menu a more dynamic area,
> with two to four separate regions represented, we can fit in two
> horizontal menus.

Wouldn't such menus require some kind of scripting to get it to work on
not-so-much-compliant browsers? Or would the fallback be to have all
menus visible on "other" browsers?

> I should also say that though I like Herman's latest rendering, I don't
> think that it will provide the kind of integration that I'm looking for
> on trac, wiki, etc.

The latest one would be a frontpage only, as I was trying to figure out
what "less blog-like" would be :-) As second-level pages would have way
more content (I guess) to use a "fill-the-box" approach, there wouldn't
be any on those.

Also, what do Trac and Wiki expect, i.e. what kind of "skinning" is
possible there?

	Herman