[mythtv] Time to Vote? (as Re: Official Thread: Mythtv.org Redesign)

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Thu Jun 21 14:34:26 UTC 2007

On Wed, Jun 20, 2007 at 10:51:42PM -0700, Chris Petersen wrote:
> I think that if we move to consider the top menu a more dynamic area,
> with two to four separate regions represented, we can fit in two
> horizontal menus.
>
>     http://newmyth.forevermore.net/  (note: requires firefox for now)

I'm not entirely happy with that, Chris, but I can't tell you if it's
the black boxes on a black background issue, or the layout.

My instinct is twofold: go to a midnight blue on the background,
possibly a slight gradient... and maybe unbox "About"?

Additionally, those boxes don't appear to float if you reduce the
horizontal size of the browser window.  Which is odd.  Explicit CSS?
Or could my browser be broke?  (FF2)

I know I haven't been in this thread much, but my schedule just
lightened up a bit.