[mythtv] (How) does allow re-record work?

Mark Paulus mark.paulus at verizonbusiness.com
Wed Jul 25 13:09:39 UTC 2007

Jake wrote:
>> Any ideas on a means to allow a currently recorded program to
>> re-record without doing a delete?
>

> just my curiousity getting the better of me but why would you ever
> want to re-record something  that isn't deleted or auto-expired?

I've had issues with the food channel where an episode is mis-labeled on
Zap2it, and so I want to record it again, because it's not what I was
expecting.  I've seen this with Dinner Impossible and with Ace of Cakes,
where the episode is titled something, but what I captured is not
what was titled.  And, because of the wrong titling, I can't capture
the correct episode, since I've "already recorded" it.