[mythtv] Icon Help Popup

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Wed Jul 18 22:02:28 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 18 July 2007 22:42:50 Chris Pinkham wrote:
> The plan was to make this multi-column.

I gave this a quick bash before my original post, but MythPopupBox assumes a
vertical arrangement of widgets. It uses the width of the widest child widget
to set the total width of the dialogue and therefore doesn't cope with two
widgets being placed beside each other. Without changing the widget that was
used, the best I could manage was an ugly hack which created an empty label
widget twice as wide as the other widgets to act as a spacer. It would be
better to use another widget, or change MythPopupBox to be a little more
flexible.

--
Stuart Morgan