[mythtv] Icon Help Popup

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Wed Jul 18 21:42:50 UTC 2007

* On Wed Jul 18, 2007 at 05:15:14PM +0100, Stuart Morgan wrote:
> The icon help popup in playbackBox::showIconHelp needs replacing, either with
> something that can show the icon list in two columns or with a scrolling
> dialogue. There are now too many possible icons to be displayed in this
> vertically orientated dialogue.

The plan was to make this multi-column.  I never got around to it when
I automated the building of the dialog via the map and loop, but it
shouldn't be that hard to put 2 or 3 items on each line.  Not that I have
time for it, but I wanted to chime in. :)  Screen real-estate was my first
though when I saw the commit adding icons to that popup.

--
Chris