[mythtv] ticket 2935: Change MythMusic transport buttons to reflect current state

Justin Hornsby justin.hornsby at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 05:28:39 UTC 2007

That feature is probably only 'broken' in my themes because the 'on'
and 'off' button images are infact the same since I couldn't tell the
difference ;)  It'd be easy to fix that.

Anyway we'll have to wait & see if the patch is accepted.  I take your
point about svn users expecting a little pain & it won't be hard for
me to ask users to change a line in an xml file for now.

Regards
Justin.

--
Justin Hornsby