[mythtv] mythcommflag possible bug?

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sat Jan 6 20:17:53 UTC 2007

* On Sat Jan 06, 2007 at 12:40:58AM +0100, S?ren Dalsgaard wrote:
> I am running the latest mythtv official gentoo package. This afternoon my
> "recordedseek" table got corrupt and after a repair I found that three
> recordings were missing seek information. I tried rebuilding with
> "mythcommflag --rebuild -c <chan> -s <time>" and that works fairly well. But

--allstart and --allend can only be used with --all according to the help
text given when you use --help.  --all is only for commercial flagging, it is
not for seektable rebuilding.  So, there is no way to tell mythcommflag to
rebuild seektables for programs that don't have one, it's not that smart,
you have to tell it what to rebuild.

This is not a bug.

--
Chris