[mythtv] mythcommflag possible bug?

Søren Dalsgaard soren at dalsgaards.dk
Fri Jan 5 23:46:49 UTC 2007

Further, using "--allstart 20070105100000" with three recordings after that
time of day only results in one of the recordings being seektable rebuilt.

With -v commflag I get this message:

2007-01-06 00:45:28.555 Status for chanid 1502 @ 20070105185900 is
'Commercial Free'

but that is besides the point with --rebuild...

Søren