[mythtv] MePo-weide 0.3.8 released

Paul Catchpole paul at paulcatchpole.co.uk
Sun Dec 9 17:29:03 UTC 2007

Riz wrote:
>> get it from http://home.comcast.net/~zdzisekg/
>>
>> ChangeLog:
>> - I did not have much time to work on this lately so this is just a
>> current snapshot of my theme. Not sure what changes were done since last
>> release. Some of mytharchive was done for sure and some changes to make
>> this functional with current svn.
>>

> Thanks for the release, its a great theme, and I have it on all my frontends.
>
> I'm only having one problem with the theme, in that the preview
> pixmaps don't change when I scroll down recordings.
>
> I'm on the the latest svn trunk, and this problem doesn't happen on
> other 3rd party themes.
>
> Is it a problem you're aware of?

Hi,

Good work on the MePo theme, I've been using it here since it was made
available and we both love it!

I've just updated to SVN trunk for the first time in a couple of months,
and took the chance to update to MePo 0.3.8 from 0.3.7. I'm seeing some
weird behaviour with the OSD in liveTV though. I'm running 1280x720,
100dpi and in liveTV, the OSD bar appears about 1/3rd of the way down
the screen from the top left and runs across for about the distance of a
4:3 aspect ratio, if you know what I mean... It does seem to function
correctly, despite being in an odd place and at an odd size.

Moving back to 0.3.7 restored the normal functionality.

Let me know what sort of log info you need on this, and I'll happily
provide it.

Cheers,

Paul