[mythtv] Annoyance/Suggestion with thumbnails display on recordingin progress

%Sriskanthan Nadarajah ESRIS at ntu.edu.sg
Sun Feb 26 02:56:18 UTC 2006

We will discuss this concept
Mr. N.Sriskanthan, Director
WINUX Interfacing Technology Pte. Ltd.
Tele: (65) 6794-3069 H/P 92763116
Com. Reg. No: 200303307W
www.winux-it.com
Unit207, Innovation Centre, 16 Nanyang Drive
Singapore 637722
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information in this message and the files transmitted with it are
confidential and may be privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying or
distribution of the message, or any action or omission by you in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please contact the
sender if you have received this message in error.
Thank you.