[mythtv] Mythweb downloadable URL format

Chris Bagwell chris at cnpbagwell.com
Wed Dec 13 02:03:54 UTC 2006

Gay Mort wrote:
> I recently did something to my mythweb installation.  I'm not sure if I
> just upgraded it by accident from .19 to .20 or if my fiddling with
> programs like dsmyth and winmyth changed something.
>
> Previously,   clicking on the picture of a recording would prompt a
> download dialouge with a friendly file name(show name plus some stuff).
> I'd download the file, then view it.
>
> Now instead the URL is myhth:servername:6543/nuvfilename
>

> So here is my problem, what is the old URL format?  Anyone know offhand?

There are fixes related to this in current SVN... So if your using
original .20 release then probably there are some bugs your running
into.  At least I did when I first upgraded.

The easiest thing to do is modify your mythweb/includes/utils.php file.
Look for the function video_url().  You can hardcode it to return the
format of your choice.  Looks like your falling into the else statement
that sets up the myth:// URL.

Chris