[mythtv] Mythweb downloadable URL format

Gay Mort gmmyth at saplings.us
Wed Dec 13 00:56:41 UTC 2006

I recently did something to my mythweb installation.  I'm not sure if I
just upgraded it by accident from .19 to .20 or if my fiddling with
programs like dsmyth and winmyth changed something.

Previously,   clicking on the picture of a recording would prompt a
download dialouge with a friendly file name(show name plus some stuff).
I'd download the file, then view it.

Now instead the URL is myhth:servername:6543/nuvfilename

Now, overall, this is working much better as now I'm actually getting it
to stream to my client, it starts playing almost immediately and it's great!

BUT my wife likes the old format because she will queue up a bunch of
recordings, download them, and then go out and watch on her laptop.

I hunted through and found the PHP template file, and since it repeats
the same code for the image, the title, and the subtitle - I'd like to
simply modify the title one to use the old URL format.

So here is my problem, what is the old URL format?  Anyone know offhand?