[mythtv] MHEG on DVB-S

Steve Hill steve at nexusuk.org
Tue Aug 29 08:15:27 UTC 2006

I'm running the subversion trunk of Myth at the moment with a WinTV Nova-S
DVB-S card.  The current feature list has MHEG5 support on it - is there
some kind of magic I need to do to access it?  Pressing the red button
(F2) while watching BBC 1 doesn't seem to do anything.  (I can't find much
documentation or discussion about how to use this in the mailing list
archives. Actually, I haven't seen any mention of using the MHEG5 support
with DVB-S at all - does it work with DVB-S at the moment or is it DVB-T
only?)

--

   - Steve