[mythtv] mythgame: edit rom details not updating treeview

Lucas van Staden lvs at softhome.net
Tue Apr 18 15:10:59 UTC 2006

Hi,

I recently upgraded from 0.18 to 0.19, using gentoo.
What a GREAT improvement this realse is, thanx a mil.

Just wanted to check if I had possibly found a bug (and if it had been
reported, please point me to where to check first, to ensure i don't
duplicate posts)

WHen I press 'm' on the game tree view screen, to edit the details of the
highlighted game, the details of the game is not updated once the edit screen
is closed.

I have to exit back to the main menu and come back in to get the update
displayed, so it looks like the treeview is not updated.

Regards
Lucas