[mythtv] Distorted Preview in Watch Recordings Menu

Steve & Laurie Sanders slsanders at colfaxnet.com
Sat Nov 19 22:31:40 EST 2005

Does anyone else experiance distorted playback of the little preview window
on the page were you choose what recording you want to watch? I only started
getting this problem when I upgraded to svn 7738. I have not updated further
because I am waiting for live tv to get finished and I have been told that
7738 was the last version before Issac started working on the live tv
portion.

What I see is perhaps a negative image? with only a few colors. It is rather
painful to watch and I would like to fix it. Is this a know errata? I have
not been able to find anything on it.
Regards,
Steve