[mythtv] Good work on the DVB/ATSC live TV!

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Tue Nov 15 23:11:43 EST 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-15 at 22:41 -0500, Steve Adeff wrote:
> I wish I could echo these sentiments, but I can't. I'm currently trying to
> setup a new system with 7738 using my HD3000 with my HD via my cable line
> (QAM_256 HRC).

Perhaps you could create a ticket with the logs from a scan
with some useful verbose options? Such as:
  "mythtv-setup -v record,channel,siparser"
Provide this along with the channels found via the manual
method you cite and someone may be able to help you...

It would also help if you knew the version of the Linux kernel you
are running, and also what version of the DVB drivers for the HD3000
you are using.

-- Daniel