[mythtv] How to switch a checked out source tree from cvs to subversion?

Glen Dragon gad at jetcom.org
Mon Nov 14 23:12:00 EST 2005

Kdiff3 [http://kdiff3.sourceforge.net/] is also very good at doing
whole directory merge/diff. I use it all the time at work to do exactly
that, merge cvs changes into svn.

Try to find something close to the point where you checked out the cvs
tree.  Since the entire cvs archive was converted to svn, it should be
there. Look for the last (or close to last, since there might be some
commits that happened after the script) cvs commit message and find the
one in svn that matches. Check that out as your "base" revision. Then
diff the modified cvs tree against the base cvs tree (from svn), and
merge into a new svn head checkout.