[mythtv] How to switch a checked out source tree from cvs to subversion?

Brad Templeton brad+mydev at templetons.com
Mon Nov 14 21:15:32 EST 2005

I've been away from mythtv coding for several months.  I see it has
switched to subversion.  I've always had my own custom patches, some
of which I contributed, some of which were not ready or suitable
for contribution.

I'm surprised I see little docs on how to convert a checked out
package from cvs to svn.  Is it so obvious that it's just not
documented?

If the cvs were still available I could do a cvs diff with the version
around the time of my last update (June) and then check out a new
working dir from svn and apply them, but the cvs server does not
respond.  Is there a simpler way to do this?