[mythtv] Idea for interlaced playback.

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Sun Nov 13 18:40:50 EST 2005

	My dream, no-compromise, future enhancement for the output code
would be to have two streams, one deinterlaced and one field-based.
So, I could plumb my VGA output to the former, and a video based one
(e.g. Composite/S-Video/Component) one to the latter.

	Lots of work, though.
(and sadly, I don't think the VIA boards can do these separately)

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au | "Gentlemen,
Telstra Dev. Lab, Sydney, Australia   |  you can't fight in here