[mythtv] Current stability of svn, excluding live tv?

Glen Dragon gad at jetcom.org
Wed Nov 9 22:45:51 EST 2005

I?m curious to know the relative stability of the head.  I know live-tv
is broken, I don?t particularly care, as it didn?t work all that well
for me before. I was always in the habit of recording, then watching
pseudo-live anyways.

Yes, I do read the dev & commits list, and from that perspective
everything seems to be fine.

Since everything I?m running now is especially stable (from 2 weeks
ago), and the proto was bumped, I?m just looking for a go / no-go
before I re-compile all my boxes.

Thanks