[mythtv] Can't use MythTV after svn Help

Steve & Laurie Sanders slsanders at colfaxnet.com
Sat Nov 5 18:18:31 EST 2005

Thanks everyone for the clues. I nuked my checkout and reverted to
branches/release-0-18-fixes/mythtv. I can use my system again! all of my
concerns for database problems were unwarranted. After rebuilding this
branch and installing it all of my recordings are back visible, all of my
scheduled recordings are back, and live TV works at least as good as it ever
did (not very). I will have to see how playback of recorded shows is now, I
used to have a freeze problem occasionally before this little side track
rendezvous!

Steve