[mythtv] Question/sugestion

Dag Nygren dag at newtech.fi
Thu Nov 3 15:35:55 EST 2005

Hi,

just starting to use Myth more and more.
And liking it!

One question though?

Would it be possible to generate the thumbnail
for a recording starting a certain number of seconds after
a possible commercial break? Any ideas.

Now I get too many commercial thumb-nails on the channels
with commercials. I have a setting that starts recording 60 secs before
program start to avoid missing the beginning shows that start early.
Perhaps I don't need this with DVB? Isn't the show schedule autoupdated?

Sorry if these questions are stupid, but...

Best
Dag