[mythtv] [patch] QAM / ATSC Frequencies patch for SD/HD

Wendy Seltzer wendy at seltzer.com
Thu Mar 24 16:33:01 UTC 2005

At 10:31 AM 3/24/2005 -0500, Taylor Jacob wrote:
>I added "Full Scan" for ATSC about 2-3 weeks ago, so you can just do a "full
>scan" for ATSC/Digital Cable (I need to make it try both QAM64 and 256
>though),
>and you don't have to manually add anything.. I had thought about adding
>to the
>frequencies table myself.. The ATSC channels are probbably OK,

I don't have digital cable, but can confirm the ATSC full scan
worked.  Using 2.6.12-rc1 kernel with the built-in HD-3000 drivers and
yesterday's MythTV CVS.  Up and running like a charm.

Thanks.
--Wendy

Wendy Seltzer -- wendy at seltzer.com
Electronic Frontier Foundation
Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard Law School
http://wendy.seltzer.org/mythtv/
Chilling Effects: http://www.chillingeffects.org/