[mythtv] should mythtv be forked?

Herman Kuiper herman at frontier.nl
Tue Mar 22 09:04:29 UTC 2005

> Not really, I've applied a few patches recently but only ones that
> relatively minor and were in area's I'm familiar with (for example I
> stay clear of the DVB stuff).  Anything major is Isaac's turf as he's
> top dog and knows best how things interact.  I have several patch
> threads marked for me to get to when I can as well.

As I said - I'm not overly worried - I've got my original submissions
marked as well, and I'll see any replies. But I can sympathize with others
who feel the feedback might be lacking.

With respect to the cheerleading mentioned elsewhere: I'll admit that I'm a
bit afraid to do just that, as I got the impression that too pushy persons
easily get ignored or barked at :-)

	Herman