[mythtv] should mythtv be forked?

Herman Kuiper herman at frontier.nl
Mon Mar 21 22:00:05 UTC 2005

--On maandag 21 maart 2005 16:54 -0500 Isaac Richards <ijr at case.edu> wrote:

> I haven't had time to look over patches at all, really.  If no one else
> is  going to be applying much stuff to CVS, though, people just have to
> wait for  me. =(

Hmm - replies are coming faster than I can type ;-) As there are at least
coming *some* patches through to CVS, I guess somebody is looking at them,
and prioritizing them. If that process could be made more clear (e.g. "this
patch was assigned a higer priority, see bug #...") that would help as well.

	Herman