[mythtv] Re: Whats wrong with myth

Thomas M. Pluth tpluth at surewest.net
Sun Mar 20 05:02:13 UTC 2005

Also, HDTV cards, because of the data rate involved, are very selective
about the PCI chipset of the motherboard.  They seem to work best on Intel
based boards (845, 865, 875 chipsets).   They are very sensitive to PCI bus
latency and loading.  I had trouble running multiple HD cards in one server,
because I also had numerous HDD controllers in that server as well.